Levinsky Market and Neveh Tzedek
Join us for an exciting and experiential tour of Shuk Levinsky!
What is the Levinsky Shuk tour about?
- Where to find the top Greek stalls for sipping Ouzo and snacking Balkan-style
- Where to taste a salted fish that gives Bucharest’s best a run for its money
- Who makes marzipan from almonds ground with the finest millstone
- Which are the freshest oven-baked cookies in the shuk
- Whose Chai Masala tastes straight from India
- The tours will be accompanied by certified Jerusalem guides with passion to culinary experience
- The tour takes about 3 hours.
- The tastings at the tour are Kosher Rabanut, accept for one of the dairy tastings that is Kashrut Kehilatit (can be replaced if requested)
- The tour cost includes third party insurance policy coverage.
- We accept credit card or cash transfer through bank acounts.
- Cancellation terms:
- up to 7 days before the tour date – no cancellation fees shall apply
- 4-7 days before the tour date – cancellation fees at the rate of 50% of the total order shall apply
- up to 4 days before the date of tour – full payment of the total order will be charged.
In case there is not enough signees for the tour there are 3 possible options for you to choose:
1. We shall either offer you another date for the tour
2. Change the order to the bite card or BITEMOJO tour (for the self guided tour) and refund the balance of the payment
3. Perform the full refund
For further details and information, or to book a tour, please contact us.
If you intend to arrive by yourself, as a couple, or in a smaller group and the available time slots do not suit you, we recommend that you purchase a Market Bites tasting ticket, to allow you to taste of the market’s finest foods independently, at your own pace, and without being bound to a specific group. For the Market Bites tasting ticket page, click here.