The Levinsky Shuk Bites Card
Taste the abundance of the Levinsky market, at your own time and convenience, through one single card, for only 105 NIS!
NEW! the audio guide will accompany you in the market and reveal a few of its secrets! (smartphone with data service required, and it is recommended to bring headphones)
Whether you are a couple, a small group, or exploring on your own, you no longer need to feel confined to organized tasting tours of the shuk. Here at Levinsky, we've worked with top tour guides and the most beloved and colorful shuk vendors to create Shuk Bites - a single map and punchcard that allows you to enjoy the abundance of the market whenever is best for you, to walk around at your own pace, and to enjoy all the best of the best of Levinsky Shuk foods and beverages.
Tastings Included with the Card:
The market Hummus or Falafel
A taste of fish & chips
A Greek Bite of Souvlaki or a taste of jewish cuisine
Fresh fruite flavored soda/marzipan or boutique ice cream
1. The tasting details and the locations of some of the shops are subject to change, according to the current situation at the market, and the daily inventory. Our advice is to print out the guidelines form, which you will receive to your email inbox when you purchase the ticket, and read our recommendations.
2. Some of the tastings may contain gluten, nuts, sesame, different spices and other food products that should not be eaten by those who are allergic to these products. If you have a doubt that there is a certain food that you are allergic to in one of the tastings, we recommend that you do not purchase the ticket.
3. Ticket pickup is at the market. After purchasing your tickets, you will be redirected to a web page which contains the pickup point details, as well as the shops and the stands for redeeming your tastings.
4. Please note: Each Shuk Bites ticket is to be used by one person only.
5. The Shuk Bites card is valid for a priod of 6 months from the day of purchase.